Congratulations to our Public Service Communications Excellence awards winners.
A judging panel from LGcomms, LGA and GCS reviewed more than 80 campaign entries from communication teams across all UK public services.
- DVLA – Vehicle tax evasion campaign film
- National Security Communications – Counter Modern Slavery Campaign, Hiding in Plain Sight.
- Ministry of Defence, Directorate of Defence Communications – DDay75 Campaign
- Bristol City Council – #WeAreBristol
- DWP – Workplace pension campaign and Gogglebox partnership
- Westminster City Council – #DontBeIdle
- Hertfordshire County Council – Maev’s Story, a scams prevention campaign
- Metropolitan Police Service – 100 Years Strong
- Staffordshire County Council – MindKind
- Berkshire West CCG/East Berkshire CCG – Lift the baby
- Design 102 & Ministry of Justice – MOJ Offender Employment Awards Entry
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency – #FakeMeds campaign
- Westminster City Council – City Lions: Create Your Future
- DWP Digital – Talent marketing campaign 2018/19
- Essex County Council – Ugobus – more than just a journey
- Lambeth Communications & the London Smoking Cessation Transformation Programme – Amazing Things Happen Campaign
- London Borough of Barking and Dagenham – Wall of Shame campaign
- Health and Safety Executive – Workright to Go Home Healthy
- London Borough of Tower Hamlets – Summer Activities Campaign
- Crown Commercial Service – CCS Heroes Campaign