Interested in joining LGcomms? A membership is just £250+VAT per year for your whole organisation.
Our fees are put straight back into our Academy, seminars and other programmes to support member development including the successful Future Leaders programme.
Key benefits of membership
- Be part of the collective voice of local authority communicators
- Obtain discounted rates for our annual Academy
- Connect with a virtual network of senior practitioners
- Enjoy our programme of free training seminars (which cost non-members £100 per person, per seminar). You can send several team members along to each seminar, meaning you make your membership fee back with ease!
- The option for staff to apply to our popular annual Future Leaders programme where 12 chosen applicants receive professional development to the value of £10,000.
- Have access to wider industry data and insights via PRCA/LGA resources
- Participate in PRCA conferences at member rates
- Have free access to up to four PRCA Sectoral Group events
- Attend up to four PRCA Regional & National Group events for free (excluding awards)
Already a member but need access?
As it is the organisation/team that is the member, we ask that you register your details simply so that we can link your user account to the team’s membership credentials. There is a short approval process for those registering.