FREE for members – log in to book your discounted ticket
Where: JC Decaux offices, Paddington, London
When: Please note that this event has been postponed – new date TBC
Who will speak?
- Carly Davis, Media and Campaigns Manager, London Borough of Lewisham
- Stephen Wild, Head of Sales for AdSmart and a 20 year veteran across different media platforms
- Andrew Jordan, Partnership Director, JCDecaux UK
The event will be hosted by former Sky TV New anchor Scott Chisholm, now an established communications consultant and commentator.
- What are the current go-to tools for public sector communicators, and why? How do they achieve the outcomes needed, and what’s missing?
- Broadcast channels (ie OOH and TV) vs engagement channels (ie social media and online) – is this a false divide, and what is the potential for positive outcomes through clever partnership between the two
- Is ‘the old-school vinyl’ of comms making a comeback, and if so, is this partially down to ‘digital remastering’ (digitisation of OOH; connected / programmatic OOH and TV)
- Future comms landscape and the next steps, including the potential of data-driven planning
- The opportunities of new technology (ie AI, virtual reality, augmented reality) – do we know what these are; how can they benefit us when communicating with communities; and how could they break through into regular use?