Elections and working in a changing political environment
How to engage the silent majority in consultation
State of the industry
Using data to hone your messages, channels, save you time and money
Campaigns masterclass – fostering case study
Modern social media -Threads, TikTok, X, AI
Automating digital campaigns
Wellbeing & resilience
Georgia Turner, Stategic Communications Consultant
Helena Hornby, Staffordshire County Council
The importance of Internal Communications across different organisations
The value of culture in place-shaping
Engaging a young audience
Hello LGComms Academy Delegates!
Thank you to everyone who listened and participated in the Engaging Gen Z session.
Anya, Andrew, Azisa and I left feeling energised and full of ideas to help improve our offer to both young people, but also to lovely communications, media, and PR folk. Thank you!
We promised you a few gifts, including:
- Our Presentation 5 Take Away’s understanding, authenticity, engagement, youth proof and choice.
- Quiz Questions – we would be honoured if you ran this activity in your teams.
- Your Top 10 Challenges Snapshot for Engaging Gen Z– in the public sector (thanks ChatGPT for helping me streamline this task!)
- Top 10 Solutions to Engaging Gen Z
We are going to take these back and with our wider Young Consultant Team and will publish our solutions on our socials by 15 December 2023.
- One final gift – we would LOVE to offer you and your colleagues a 10% discount on any of our youth engagement offer’s… when you / they mention LGComms 2023 before end of March 2024.
Thank you once again for being brilliant delegates.
We hope we left you with:
- A sense of fun
- Helped you learn something new
- Gave you a fresh perspective on existing challenges
With best wishes for safe journeys home,
Antonia, Anya, Andrew and Azisa.
LGcomms Diversity & Inclusion survey findings
Building trust through social media: connecting communities now and in the future
Low carbon, climate change and communicating
Yogita Popat, Assistant Director for Sustainability, Barnet Council
Kerry Middleton, Head of Communications, Marketing & Engagement, Oxfordshire County Council
Michael Stringer, Assistant Director of Communications & Engagement, Surrey County Council