We are delighted to tell members that the PRCA has kindly offered to make a selection of its webinars available for free to LGcomms members until 31 May, as part of its efforts to support PR professionals through the COVID-19 crisis.
Announcing the offer earlier in the week, PRCA Director General and LGcomms Executive Director Francis Ingham said: “We understand that in these difficult times, public service communicators will be in the frontline offering advice and information. It is vital that our LGcomms teams know that they are valued by the whole PR community, and by offering free webinars we hope that they feel better equipped to meet the challenges of the current time.”
The free webinars include:
- Getting Maximum Impact from a Disappearing PR Budget
- Moving from Internal Communications to Employee Engagement
- Purposeful Communication and Communicating Purpose – NEW
- Producing Engaging Content in Public Sector Communications
- Successful Media Messages – NEW
- The Power of Emotions in PR and Communications
- The Power of Pinning: Pinterest hacks for PR and communications
- Understanding Search in a Social Media
LGcomms members are invited to use code LCwebinars to access the webinars for free.
Should you have any questions, please email the PRCA’s Training and Professional Development Director at Alessandra.Conte@prca.org.uk.